Treasure Ship: Latitudes of Lust
- Friday, June 5, 22:15 Naxoshalle Kino
- 色道四十八手 たからぶね
Shikido shiju hatte: takarabune
- Japan 2014, Blu-ray, 71 min, OmeU
- Director & script: Koichiro IKAWA
- Camera: Shoji SHIMIZU
- Production & world sales: PG PINKLINK
- Cast: Nana AIDA, Tomohiro OKADA, Seiji NAKAMITSU, Mayuko SASAKI
- International premiere the presence of the director and the film crew
- Competition Nippon Visions Jury Award and Nippon Visions Audience Award
Acrobatic sex is not for everyone. But what hurts more? A dislocated vertebra or a broken heart? Newly-wed Kazuo adores his wife Chiharu, even though he wonders why sex doesn’t seem to turn her on as much as paper sumo. Pink Film, a unique erotic subgenre of Japanese cinema, has had to struggle in the competition against cheap Adult Video productions, but Koichiro IKAWA proves it’s still alive and kicking!
Koichiro IKAWA was born in Tokyo in 1962. He began shooting his first independent films while studying at Waseda University. His short film A STRANGE AFFAIR was shown at PIA Film Festival in 1987. Since the 1990s, he has been active as a script writer and as a director, mainly in the Pink Film genre. Among others, he has written the script for PARTING PRESENT (2008 / NC ‘09), the last work of Pink Film legend Mamoru WATANABE.
2000 Water in a Sleeping Ear (Nemimi ni mizu); 2004 Ito Daisuke; 2006 Nishi migaki; 2014 Watanabe Mamoru: An Autobiographical Documentary (Watanabe Mamoru jidenteki documentary)